Sam Tsia fine jewelry can be delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Australian opal can handle being submerged in water without losing color, however you should always keep your opals away from hot environments like jacuzzis and saunas. High heat and opals do not get along.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling/scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your jewelry, I recommend using an ultrasonic cleaner with some dish soap at home about once a week or however frequently you choose. One without a heating setting will do just fine. This way no oils and lotions will cake on and your jewels will stay at optimum sparkle levels. If you don’t have an ultrasonic, you can use warm water, a soft (emphasis on soft) toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and gemstones.